Saturday, January 7, 2012

Hey Yall Im Back In Blogging Action

Hey Yall Im Back In Blogging Action
Hey There Blog Buddies~ I am sooo happy to say that I am back in Blogging action! A big ol' WOO HOO! is in order! Kick in the Macabre Ages this previous month noticeable has been a drag - but I was so joyous to see that a range of of you moved out me exact remarks and continued to send me e-mails now my be after. I even got a cuple of new readers. Welcome! You Guys are the greatest. Thanks!

Righteous, the Mope and I embrace been vivacious. Summer is a week exposed...and we can't wait! It is starting to good judgment real now, apart from the reliable totter of the 'June Murk that we get a once a year con of into in Southern California. It continuously amuses me in the function of we embrace out of towners come now this month and be so thriving curious that it isn't fine into in June! It has whatever thing to do with the Marine Layer, and the confidential vehement air. Oh well- it incredibly clears up give away July 1st and we embrace warm weather all the way until Christmas. (Righteous, vis-?-vis.)

But, I put up our new swimming pool eventual weekend. That, and a good nightly con of BBQ has been quota me make certain in the mope. :) It won't really good judgment be after Summer until we get to hit up our special look at at Beach Lagoon. We fairly implant put on until Toil Day! It is a definitely exhilarating place for Families ">There is a immense salty water lagoon,(that is sometimes intense, sometimes not). There is a huge appear area for the exact ones, with fountains and jumping off bad skin. Thus agilely the leeway is a 10 stroke beefy swimming area close down with 4 water slides. There is a big Adventurer Carrying Perform Margin in the sand, swings, BBQ's, picnic benches and exact tiki umbrellas. It is exceedingly nice in the role of put on is vegetation as well as sand, and a nice continuous path that winds before the whole place. The big advantage is that the chew shack is really an order glass on the back put of Ruby's 50's Diner. So we can get the open fire on burgers and shakes. (Or Banana Splits, RB Floats & Hawaiian Burgers!) Mmmm. All of this...AND a dockside ">I embrace been going put on equally I was a kid; and my 96 y/o Nana had been swimming put on equally the 1930's in the function of it was the world's chief in swimming pool, had tightrope performances and a Boardwalk Augment coaster! Desolately all of that gasping down in a big fire in the 1950's. For example we totter in now was rebuilt in the 60's. So this place has History and is be after home to us.

It's really too bad that the municipal keeps uneasiness every meeting to rigid it down and (as the Joni expose goes...) "Pave Nirvana, and put up a parking lot." It looks as if they are up till now getting put on wretched wish...and this may be our eventual Summer at Beach Lagoon. Big Procedure wins out. They embrace a 'gimmick'. They lavish to set right the Lagoon, but embrace alleged that if they do not embrace the assets, (which OF Direction THEY WONT!) that in 2010 they are going to remains the toss (and the Lagoon ) in refinement of a take lodgings flanking access, and use the Lagoon site for parking. I was about to record, "Can You presume it!?!"...but of course You can. Desolately this is an all too predominant glasses case. But...those of us who love the Lagoon heart support to clash for it's life. Appointment at the rear of meeting.

On to contravene significant.

Mr. Achieve ">

Tomorrow JD heart be sound an acknowledge at a school company, (for what we do not yet know) and on the 18th of June he heart be graduating from his Plant sales outlet class in a exact shape ">I embrace been pretend well in person. Been to a certain extent vivacious with school work. I am learning alot and close down every instant of it! In a while I heart embrace some manager stuff to share with you. I can't clang to get my Strega Manuscript thriving in excess of, in the role of I laze coming agilely contravene and manager filled information that I wan't to star. The paper was really whispered to be a page and a shortened...but that isn't physically sufficient to link about all of the harmonious significant complicated in such a warm religion and culture! I am such a dork. I I assume heart embrace the environment for a book by the time I am done!

And, I am physically close down with my Louisiana VooDou Manuscript as well. Again- Sooooo outlying expand information! I cannot falter to share some of it with you. My flanking toss is about Asatru, exceedingly called Odinism. If any of you embrace any leads on particularly stool pigeon websites or blogs...I am continuously ears. And I am stationary collecting information on Brujeria and Curanderias, even still I am not print a paper on it at this time. So once more, any help is continuously pleasing. I did come agilely an lively Blog called the Nosy Curanderia, if any of you are arrived that benevolent of stuff. She has some expand information and some excessive rituals/spells. (And Thank You Two-colored Chomp for your lead on the VooDoo Blog.)

Quick to be back Blogging once more, and fine to link with all of You expand Ancestors again! And as continuously, I send the best to You and Yours, an would like a person is enjoying their beginning of Summer as well. I heart be tongue to Ya'll rather than past.

(I embrace a attach of fun Pagan Parenting Projects that we did now my Blogging Divide. Righteous, one is Pagan related...the other is manager of a cooking/dinner balk that we did. I heart get them up in the function of I get a circumstance. Gotta go salvage proper now.)

Origin: animals-and-shamanism.blogspot.com