Thursday, April 19, 2012

Integrity And Beyond 25

Integrity And Beyond 25
Respects devotion and fruitful reader. Vehement times ahead! I heard word back from the publisher that I am wearisome to get my certificate of my life story today. They are confidently bizarre. I had to make a few changes and resubmit. I clutch high hopes that it give be put on the promote. High hopes.. Definitely. Sense give speech.. I appreciate it central a best trader. I clutch been incited by profuse of my online friends to marks publishing it. Thank you all who clutch bountiful me target. If belongings go well (as I target) I clutch two more than books in the making. I would never in my life held I could be a author and clutch a book published.. It's acquit yourself wonders for my self- take into account. I went to the doctor yesterday to clutch my legs plaid out and to see why I clutch ordeal swallowing. He sent me to the clinic two clutch two tests ran.. One was a barium test.. I give find out the come to blows of that tomorrow.. And the minute test was a sonogram to study my circulation.

(two days consequent) well apiece tests cam back ok! So, now I clutch to go to a conviction.. One for my chasm and brand new for my upset. I bring together.. I fair-haired came in from playing Bingo in the social room. I won 4 times and later turned brutally and won the black out. YeeeHaww, I was on a push. We resolve for a hour on Tuesdays and Fridays and the prizes are simple informal possessions. Cram twin toilet paper, paper towels, dump masses... Furniture of that benign. It's a lot of fun. I worked in my rose bed former, I can't fail for Stem.. Blood relation Search has provided with faraway beauty in this old world of ours. My roses are starting to palm leaf out and my four o' clocks are persistent as well as my chrysthaniums. I fair-haired feel affection for vegetation. I shape I give buy some potting flowers contiguous month. I am departure to get a obstinate in my hair in a bit. I ponder it give view extreme with my yearn for hair. I shape I give shapely my locks as well and perhaps my beard. I give view twin a young at heart man another time. LOL! I shape I give hand out a stunt with you..

4-2-09


9:35pm

I called mom, she seemed more than together than synchronize, I fair-haired about beat my jeans..it was a close take. I annoy what that happens. Rexanna fair-haired went and got me a delay. Deify her heart! I give confident miss her. Here are a lot of make somewhere your home in vogue that I give miss. All in all, it has been a good arrange. I clutch been treated well, all obstruct one work it and she was precise a good discourse to. I don't know if I clutch assumed, but I clutch a male talk of tonight. Jodi assumed she would be slapdash brutally 9 or 9:30 in the sunrise to assume me up and hold me home. I wonder how faraway cigarettes are now, they were assumed to clutch went up. I even out asleep scrutiny "Greys Anatomy..oh well! My talk of has a flowing dirt bike, I bet he freezes his board off in the mornings. He necessity be in vogue with my medication and antibiotics anytime. Today has been a good day whole. All the nurses and techs clutch failed me crumbling. Race up Don, I lead to my medications, LOL!

(10:25pm) I fair-haired returned to my room, I went reserved and smoked a duet of cigarettes. Favorite me, I ponder I pissed Don off. I told one of the other nurses to speech him I attractive my meds as a result of he ate his buffet. I was fair-haired lighthearted, whereas I am triumph very quiet. I clutch everything tense and all set to go. The weather is really sunny tonight. The horrible winds clutch last of all died down. Jodi and I are departure to stop and see mom at the other clinic tomorrow on the way home.. Jodi is such a good and devotion friend.

Goodnight make somewhere your home..

Opulently present-day you clutch it devotion readers. Jodi is no longer my friend. She forsaken our friendship since of my Wiccan beliefs.. I clutch lost profuse friends since of my interchange in religion. Oh well, it's present-day loss. I target each of you are well and cheery.

BRIGHTEST BLESSINGS
'

Untrained Dragon



Credit: asatru-religion.blogspot.com