Thursday, April 12, 2012

Spiritualism Tarot 8 Of Cups Walk Away

Spiritualism Tarot 8 Of Cups Walk Away Image
This has to be one of the hardest cards to have in the entire deck of the Tarot (for me personally) and I will explain why I think that.

The 8 OF CUPS is about walking away from a situation that no longer serves you positively and because it is the cups, it is all about emotions, relationships and usually painful decisions. The card is also about feeling drained and if you don't remove yourself from what is keeping you feeling that way you are not going to be able to move into the next card the 9 OF CUPS which is much happier and more positive.

The 8 OF CUPS means that you are aware of the situation, you know you need to get yourself out of it, you know it is best for you but you still find it bloody hard to turn your back and not look back. This card has been coming up for me a lot over the last year or so but I had a pretty good time of convincing myself that it was for one thing or another and not for the unhealthy relationship I was in.

The other 8's are so much easier to deal with, even the 8 OF SWORDS, which is about being trapped mentally, but for me heart issues are always harder. The positive to this card is that you are leaving the past behind, the figure in the card is not taking any of the cups with them, they are all left where they belong, in the PAST, the figure is walking down the path and focusing on what is ahead of them.

I certainly know that there is a difference as a Tarot Reader in the way that I work and interpret the cards when I have in fact experienced the lesson personally. It deepens you understanding of the card and grants you more understanding of your Clients.

I love this Christina Aguilera song - Walk Away. It pretty much sums it up.

"What do you do, when you know somethings bad for you, but you just can't let go?"

I am no longer that person. I have walked away, I just need to make sure I keep going in the right direction which is forward and not BACK! As hard as that sometimes can be.

You might also like:

Basil Valentine - Triumphal Chariot Of Antimony
Allen Putnam - Mesmerism Spiritualism Witchcraft And Miracle
Konstantinos - Summoning Spirits The Art Of Magical Evocation