Saturday, December 21, 2013

Occult Mailbag Ufos Alien Beings And Distant Message

Occult Mailbag Ufos Alien Beings And Distant Message
I have a great respect for the OUIJA which began after a story my great-aunt, Margaret Brunner, had told me when I was young.

In the early 1940's my aunt worked at the Philadelphia Naval Yard inspecting equipment and varied items for the war effort. At the time she worked there, there was a woman who had recently come to the United States from Poland. The woman spoke very broken English but was hired because there were a few women also employed there who spoke both English and Polish well enough to translate for her.

There was a small group of women who were very close, my aunt and the bi-lingual ladies included. They would sit together at lunch break and sometimes go for coffee after work since many of their husbands were overseas. Almost immediately after the new Polish woman began working at the Yard, the ladies invited her to join them. My aunt said the woman was always very kind and "rather even tempered and not prone to emotional outbursts".

One evening, around Christmas, the ladies were allowed to have a holiday party and were given a full hour for lunch before going back to work. One of the women in the group brought a OUIJA board for entertainment. The Polish woman had never seen a OUIJA board before and watched as my aunt, who was known for being a greater "connector", and another woman worked the board, a third woman recorded the letters and any pauses with a slash. On the third round the group asked the Polish woman to ask the next question. According to my aunt the woman was very skeptical so in Polish she asked "I don't believe any of this so make me believe". With that the planchette began moving very quickly. The woman assigned to write the letters remarked that something was wrong, that "the spirit must be angry" because the letters made no sense. The pointer stopped just as suddenly as it had started. The women went to the recorder and asked to see what was written. My aunt said that it looked like nonsense, "a jumble of letters", but before anyone could respond the Polish woman screamed and ran from the break room crying. Everyone was rather confused until one of the bi-lingual women deciphered the message. It didn't make sense to my aunt because it was written Polish! (According to my aunt, the woman recording the letters was Italian.) The message, once translated, read "Go home your mother is dead".

The Polish woman did not report the next day, the foreman stated that her mother had passed away the previous morning and that a collection would be taken up for the family. Needlessly to say the other women never "played" with the OUIJA again and the Polish woman quit shortly just after.

Trisha Di Noia


Philadelphia, PA

"I had an encounter with a UFO when I was 10 years old. It was in school and was playing football on the playground when I looked up and there was this craft. It looked just like the Lunar Module with windows going around the bottom of it. It was hovering in the air when a low black cloud came across and covered it. When the cloud had moved out of the way the craft was gone.

I told my mother that I had seen the Apollo coming back to earth because that is what it looked like. The Apollo mission was happening at the time, but I did not know about it until my Mother told me and explained that they come back to earth in the Pacific Ocean. It took a few years for me to realize what I had seen and that`s when I said to myself it was not of this earth.

When I was 14 years old I was with a group of mates and we were playing in the nearby woods next to a golf course. We went onto the the course and sat on one of the tee-off bunkers. It was starting to get dark so we decided to head back home when one of the boys says, "what`s that up there"? When we looked up, there were three lights, blue, red and green in a triangle shape and it was not moving. We were too scared to move and we just sat there looking at it. It seemed like an age, when one the lads says it`s lights were dimming. The lights were not dimming they were getting smaller. I realized it was rising and as soon as it was out of sight we legged it and run towards the local school because it was lit up. We would not go back into the woods.

When I got home I told my parents what had happened, but they sort of ignored me. In the local paper the next evening the headlines was, "Policeman Spots Triangular UFO in the Breacon Beacons" (about 30 miles as the crows flies from us) on the same night as us. That`s when my mother believed my story.

A couple of weeks later I was walking with my mate going to do our paper round and as we were walking to the local shops a green ring with a green ball in the center of it flew over the top of us. It looked as if it was going to hit a block of flats in the distance, but it went over the horizon. It was that big it looked as if it was low and it was overcast as well, so it had to be under the clouds. All of this happened in Newport Gwent, South Wales and the encounters that I had happened in an area of about 2 miles around my house. I am 50 years old now and I remember all of it as if it were yesterday. I will never forget and I know what I saw.

"One evening in the Spring of 1975, my girlfriend and I were driving through the Kansas countryside. After crossing a cement bridge that spanned a river, we pulled into a farmer's access road and parked at the edge of a field alongside a bend in the river with the car pointing east. Not long after we stopped we noticed a strange light that suddenly approached our location in a quick "blur". Suddenly, hovering above the tress was a dark object, rectangular in shape with on red & one green running light positioned together on the lower part of the craft at its center. We stared in amazement and couldn't take our eyes off the object.

After 5 minutes or so, we noticed the craft's position had moved to the right. It seemed to move in a very slow motion to the other side of the river. After another 5 minutes I decided to drive away from the area. As we turned onto the county road and subsequently onto the cement bridge we saw that the craft had returned to its original position, above us and slightly back from the bridge. I stopped again and got out to look at the craft.

The object was about 20-25 ft. wide and now I noticed a large rectangular glass window, or what appeared to be glass, running across the middle third of its front. Standing inside to the left side looking down on us were two beings, which I could see only from the waist up but could tell that theses beings were about 4 ft tall, with abnormally large heads and large black eyes. The eyes seemed devoid of emotion and their skin was pure white, like the moon, the texture resembling that of an albino salamander. Their eyes ran almost north/south with their heads. The craft hovered silently the whole time. After about a minute of eye contact with the humanoids I got back into the care and rapidly drove away from the area. We could still see the craft hovering where we had left it.

My girlfriend and I eventually married and still live very near to the location where we witnessed this craft. Sometimes, we both get an urge to return to the spot and just sit there and talk about our shared experience, kind of hoping these beings would stop by.

Reference: wizard-notes.blogspot.com