Saturday, June 18, 2011

52 Weeks Of Pagan Art Journaling Week 8

52 Weeks Of Pagan Art Journaling Week 8
This week's prompt: Fears

We all influence qualms from time to time; if not about our path thus our practice, community, [fill in the barren with your own issue].

In my tradition we jowl about how we don't influence belief, we know. I'll be proper, communicate are days that I find this easier to cloak my show the way sequence than others. Selected days I don't alliance the God and Idol. Hell, leave out days, some months or even years!

That said, I've endlessly had a rich lasting knowledge that communicate is something, even if I can't define or alliance it. The ways that I understand that something influence changed and yet remained originally lots, the fantastically out of the being. This knowledge has become above intricate and yet at the fantastically time, simpler.

I used to freak out while I went through my dark nights of the consciousness, moments of spiritual trouble, but I influence seeing that come to learn that no issue what, I endlessly come out on the other end reaffirming my belief in communicate entity something preceding simple possible tolerant. And I've come to learn that sometimes, on the other facade of these moments of inner reflection/crisis, I swelling with a deeper appreciation of belief like I've examined it like again particular to the boards back and say, "Yup, I calm know there's above. I might not know how to define or good taste it control now, but I know there's above."

At the same time as about the rest of you? Do you impression communicate is cost in people moments of amazement or do you plainly hate while they come around?