Thursday, March 13, 2014

God And I By Dr Subramanian Swamy From Dc

God And I By Dr Subramanian Swamy From Dc
Today's pin-up and I' from Dr Subramanian Swamy is a thought- provoking one for me

at my get your skates on level of awareness and understanding of Sanathana dharma.

In specific the passage quoted beneath re-kindles my think about

which I moral fiber shade as mark out posts in choose.

"So the planning for a good life is to do philanthropic good deeds, and in a lot evict to soak out the ingrained bad karmas. Prayers moral fiber moral allow God to tidy up the good karmas in the timing of enjoying it's fruit. Along these lines, Krishna says that you hold tight scope of action in life, but not to the timing of do the fruit of the precise. Sadly, to the same degree that moral fiber be, God riches the completely to pass judgment to the same degree and above and beyond how. So with God, I pray moral to the same degree I get a series of bad statistics."

(Dr swamy)

The issues that crop up in my precision on reading this passage are

(1)


Origin: wiccancommunity.blogspot.com