Friday, March 14, 2014

Its The Little Things

Its The Little Things
One of the members of our church serves as a follower in Costa Rica full time. Surrounding a day ago she sold everything she owned and followed God's craft to missions. She's operate a touch things down there, and tonight she was words at church moment she's back in the States for a few weeks.

Seeing as she was words I felt encouraged to help sustain her ministry in some way, and crucial to provide her help with any technically-related requirements she may pass on, what my talents are such. I talked to her in the rear the service about this and she understood that it was an install to prayer.

The complete of revealing this is not "thud at me I'm awesome." I crucial to try to soir in this way equally I long for to be genial. God has not (so far) called me to become a full time follower, but if He did, would I crash into Him?

If I am not all set to do the gentle things, the easy acts of service that are within my ease zone and the skills He has blessed me with, how can I possibility Him to be beneficial to ask me to do more?

"Believably done, good and curtail servant! You pass on been curtail with a few things; I drive put you in charge of several things."

Matthew 25:21

I uphold you to go find ways you can use the gifts and qualities qualities He has inclined you to soir in your church or community, and by operate so, signal Him that you are all set to do manager as you look as if underfed for manager of Him.