Friday, March 14, 2014

Good Magicians Dont Look To Be Spoon Fed

Good Magicians Dont Look To Be Spoon Fed
I think I may lunch touched on this state in the interim via.

One of the tackle that really annoys me and various other magicians no be reluctant, are the everyday "I'm new to magick" or "I'm new to [such and such a type of magic]" and subsequently nearby is an email from someone who harshly is bone unsown sleepy, and expects you to do all the work for them. They don't willpower to do any drum up support of their own, they don't willpower to air on lists of not compulsory books for themselves. They also willpower you to corral in an guaranteed email to them, an most part of the notion, practices, how to get started etc.

In grow old later, I recycled to do this (way too agreeable I know), and subsequently would recurrently find I didn't even fit in a "thank you"! It's not quite as as me, and everyone exceedingly they send these emails to, they ask over are nearby absolutely to contribute a free state service!

One bash I replied to in an email, was new to sigils, and so I wrote in specifically a agreeable curt email, a quickly organizer of how sigils worked....I didn't even fit in a "acclaim for your time"!

Really, I standard an email from someone saying they are new to Enochian Magick, and were looking for help, wherever to get started, books I would intend etc. I absolutely think about to individually, hey, that's all on my blog, my website, and also if they are displeased to do a google den would find various websites, blogs and books from stuck-up ingenious, well-informed and publicly important authors than individually. So, NO! I essence not do your drum up support for you, if you are penitent about Enochian Magick, do what I did, do it yourself you sleepy idiot! There is no place in magick for this bearing of: I willpower this, I willpower that, I willpower the other, all wrapped up in a strip, but I don't willpower to award anything or do anything in return!

You do your own drum up support, buy books, or pay your money and inducement a course by a stuck-up well-informed magician (in anything district of magick you are snooping in), or you smear a magical order for training. Each one of these options entails some species of "percentage", either in language of time, attachment or money. Subdue, you don't absolutely sit back, fire off emails from the "Contact" button on profiles/pages, and ask over guaranteed magical training with void in return, outstandingly if you can't be displeased to even say "acclaim"!

Between the approach of the Internet, supreme of the topic and books that in onwards ages magicians would lunch to get through knowingly time and keep going respectable quad to bring, is now obliging at the bang of a button. There is no excuse!

So, it's my regulations now to gravely not bother these species of emails.

Hearsay jiffy - we all lunch enhance tackle to do with our time!

Frater Therion 666