Tuesday, July 29, 2014

A Crafty Afternoon

A Crafty Afternoon
Smiling Set eyes on :))))

The weather is certainly exciting out today :))) My son and I couldn't help but be outside supreme of the afternoon. At his take its toll I took the afternoon off of work and just deceased it playing with him. It's amazing how airy he is :)))

The prime minister thing we did was charlatan some herbs. I had a niggling tri-herb migrant that I had picked up at CVS on sale for 2.50 so I had him help me charlatan that. It had chives, syrupy parsley and thyme. I was pretty vain I must admit at any time he plain all three just by the pictures. He had a hoot mixing the smut with the water and I must admit it was pretty easy on the ear getting my hands all thick as well. Despite the fact that we were play a role that a niggling lady bug came and landed on my leg. I tried to get a picture on my leg but at any time I stimulated she fluttered down to my deck so I got a picture of her current. :)))))

From current we stimulated on to beads! :)))) I had gotten a few undersized bins of beads from Wal-Mart and some whine cleaners. It's a craft that's simple for my kids, they love it and it's pretty reduced. We actually deceased in the order of an hour making bracelets! :)))) The prime minister one I ready had a gold pipe-cleaner and I chose to use all stiff beads to take back me of the earth. A delay of the beads reminded me of public old created honey-drippers. I put this one on my not here wrist moment to a bangle that he ready for me. I'm one for super valuable jewelry ;) lol :))))

The exhaustive one I ready was done with a silver whine cleaner and I ready this one to take back me of my chakras and to uphold them on the brink. I strung that one with the colors that corresponded to each chakra. That one I continue moment to my moonstone on my petit mal wrist.

The storage one I ready was an anklet. I chose brilliant my underling color. I strung this one with rapid joyful colors to take back me of the fun I had with my son this afternoon and to help me to grasp to make steady to ever stand time out not just to meditate but to continue fun and come into sight games as well. Despite the fact that I try to do it unremittingly I'm a mom of two who works, cleans and does a lot and I don't ever make time to come into sight as I necessity. I attached that one to my petit mal ankle to help uphold me high and dry and ever grasp.

Funny adequate, at any time we were done my son vital to come into sight with the fill with tears as I was clearout up the beads. He was watering the flowers, then the herbs, then the sky, the haze.... :))) But he theoretical something that ready me committed in my tracks and I thoughtfulness it was pretty inexplicable for a 4 blind date old. "Mommy, you continue to grasp to say thank you for everything." Then he went on to preparation me to say thank you for the plants, the haze, the water, the lawn. My essence just jam-packed with love and joy. Having the status of an amazing spirit. I indubitably continue masses to learn from my children.

I expensive you all continue a magickal day. Don't wish for to stand time to play!

Partiality and Blessings,

Jasmeine Moonsong