Thursday, September 18, 2014

Labels And Paths A Lengthy Question

Labels And Paths A Lengthy Question
Hi. I produce been questioning in paganism and witchcraft like I was 11 or 12, and I primary clung to Wicca such as I didn't know of whatsoever moreover. As a youth child and spawn, I had thoughts about fire -- from wildfires to kitchen fires that smoothly came true. Unorthodox thoughts as well, but fire was the greatest predominant. I am a Sagittarius, so perhaps it makes point of view. Keep on appreciation, I am now 25 lifetime old, and I significance self-important frenzied than ever. I produce read books on Wicca, the mythology of the Greeks, Celts, Druids, etc as well as masses books on modern day paganism. I don't interconnect to Wicca anymore for masses reasons -- I don't have a thing about that it has a tough polarity of male/female, a standard and I don't belief in the Wiccan Rede or the regulation of three. The best self-description I can build of is a pantheistic (nature and the earth are sacred to me) witch. I significance coupled to the Greek pantheon, really Artemis and Hecate. Even now, I build of them as representations of concepts and principles more willingly than "real" beings.

I have a thing about the mess magick aspect of Wicca, but I don't endlessly use it nor significance it is need. On my altar I produce candles sincere to my goddesses, candles for each division, stones and masses tools that are used in Wicca. Yet I don't measure my self a Wiccan -- is this hypocritical? I have a thing about masses aspects of Druidism, but anew offer are aspects that I don't sign up to. My extraction is a mix of Scottish, Italian, and French. Is it ok to work with Greek deities if I'm not Greek, nor practice Hellenism?

I know eclectic paganism is a elucidation of two or self-important traditions, not a climb. Austerely, my affair is...do I produce to be in a tradition to be a witch and/or pagan? Would others be realistic down on me for my beliefs or elucidation of practices?

Thank you for your time if you complete it oversee this.