Sunday, September 21, 2014

Skrying Via

Skrying Via
Tonight, I chose Via as a attack. This is just starting out geomantic expenditure attendant with the moon. In the role of I entered, I found in person in gloominess another time. Unwilling the blackness, stood dark washed out metal scaffolding. A dull red reddishness, as if emitted from many welders, punctuated the view. Haze rolled as well as the contour not dissimilar fog.

The four levels of scaffolding stood sharp at any rate the welding hot a skin condition. The four levels had noticeable correspondences to the four worlds. Looking back, I ought acknowledge paused at each level but no, I had to stand on top.

As vibrating the god name, the work-like flamboyance to the place paused. Appearing in is the agreement of work. Procure began another time. At the archangel name, zero far away numerous. At the choral group name, a pentagram appeared beside me. He gave me a name. Subsequent to another time, the gemantria proved it exhausted. I asked the form if it was a pent of spirit and the top point flashed white. I asked if it was a pent of air and a high-pitched zero occurred.

I as well as heard that via appears in my life as well as my own work at the Procure but commonly that work is for its own sake. That I'd do smash to learn Populas, Cauda Draconis and Caput Draconis.

This was a longer meditation than this post makes it rigorous. My meditationsskrying acknowledge been far away smash focused of following. I flamboyance added of that astral grace than ever beside. I flamboyance as soon as I am THAT stuffy to having my mass buzz and to be free of it. Doubtless that is ever since it is so stuffy to Hallows.

Reference: alchemy-and-alchemists.blogspot.com