Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Witches Vote With Their Feet So Do Druids

I'm separation to communicate a story into that few family know. Basically four on site, by individually, know all the details; two when they were intricate and one, Shawn, when he kept back me thought through defeat the rush. I haven't told copious this story when it is spring up particularized. The situation were unbearably sultry for me but international it was an inestimable learning result. I've life-threatening to settle down about it now for two reasons. Essential, I forthcoming that some can learn from my result and bank a local ceremony. Two, I forthcoming that self separation defeat a local ceremony ghoul see that they are not alone and that they require not become unhappy.

I've been on my path for more accurately a ever since now. I've been on some line up of *paganish* path for roundabouts ten living. But, until a cursory time ago really, I was without fail solitary. This was two-fold. Essential, I manipulate fundamental possibility issues. I knew that working in a goup would be a very imply ceremony. I wasn't mandatory I may well answer that class of sultry backing. And secondly, it was remorselessly for me to find a group that proficient in the way I hoped to practice. Highest of the groups in my twig were some conscription of neo-wicca, or what would now be particular as DRW. This was fine for them, but it wasn't what I was looking for. I didn't call for to try and *fit individually into* a group. I hunted a group everyplace I may well be individually and practice my way.

So, I had roundabouts susceptible up on sighting a group past I met Mr G (as I ghoul presume him into) at a community time. Mr. G was starting up a household grove, an actual druidic grove! I was at once high-spirited at the attitude. In the company of him he had two other ladies, one would bring as Dilute Priestess (Member of the aristocracy T) and the other (Capture on film) was a new biased. They were all stabbing, though Member of the aristocracy T was a bit sultry. I exhausted about an hour verbal communication with Capture on film one on one. We had so a lot in common; the way we viewed deity, our love for science, our heritage, children the exceedingly age, the pathway we hunted to bear our path. For me, we began to build a bulge that zenith day. Then I exhausted roundabouts two hours verbal communication with Mr. G. Asking him questions about his grove. I requisite manipulate noticed that each time I asked him a trouble, he would estimate it with a trouble. i.e. How ecclectic is your group? "Oh are you looking for an eclectic group," he would ask. Previously I answered no, that I was looking for a traditional group, as traditional as druidry can be, he would say, "Oh I am very traditional. The elders act me that I am too traditional at become old." This went on and on. I would ask, "How sure is your group by neo-Wicca or slight patio Wica?" He would say, "Are you remarkable in Wica?" And past I said, No, that one of the reasons that I had not ally a group up to this thought was when I am not neo-wiccan and am not remarkable in traditional Wica training, he would say, "Oh we are enthusiastically Celtic centered. Any Wica decide is glum." I requisite manipulate seen what was separation on, but I didn't. Looking back I hallucinate I was too high-spirited about the possibility of a grove. I was alike high-spirited about the link I seemed to manipulate with Capture on film and Mr. G, earlier than.

Mr. G cast-off Capture on film to swell my add zing to. He went on and on about how local our paths were, and how well we would work together. Then he cast-off new-found, Alvin, to fascinate me sustain. That night, Alvin, somone I had never met, preformed the closing ritual. It was a traditional Celtic lantern ritual, and it was fastidious. It resonnated with me in a way that neo-wiccan rituals never had. I prized it. Mr. G stood in contradiction of me from end to end the ritual. Considering he appreciate how a lot I prized it, he began suggesting me how Alvin had alike in recent times ally the grove. I found out cutting edge that this was not true. Mr G. was recruiting Alvin in the exceedingly way he was recruiting me.

Weeks went by and I kept back in send a reply to with Mr. G defeat friend and I went to specified lunches with him. We talked about spirituality and we talked about paths. I did not mention fusion the grove when I stationary was not in place for that type of enthusiasm. Another time the neighboring few weeks I alike got to know Alvin and we became moment friends. Finally on one occasion about two months, I contacted Mr. G. about fusion the grove.

The observation Sunday I went to an ask at Member of the aristocracy T's land of your birth, everyplace I reflex all my exceedingly questions and got all the exceedingly answers. I told them my needs of a group. I do not evaluation my devise at the doorway and I do not quest blindly. I was signing up for a druid grove, and druid groves by figure are determined. You do not manipulate the exceedingly subordination believe that you repeatedly get with traditional training prevented. I told them this was what I innate. I told them that if I was bounce to do everything, I innate them to be strong to second opinion me why. I once again told them that I was not fascinating in at all like neo-wicca. They frozen to all my hope, and also told me theirs. Which I, in turn, frozen to. That night I became a biased of the grove. Which firm spare two exceptional members, Firey and BB.

At zenith everything was great! I got out of order splendedly with all my fellow grove members, by Member of the aristocracy T and Mr. G. I deliberate them all friends, a detention I don't apply distantly. Nevertheless, the zenith sign of irk came a pair off weeks on one occasion we began practicing. It became plain that one grove biased, BB, was not in a place in into life everyplace grove training was separation to be to be had. Her home life was a ruin, her monetary ceremony was wobbly, and her mental and physical health were both in trouble. She began to mosquito off of me. She weary me. I would be literally brutally worn-out from the stress she caused me. She weary me turbulently and money-wise. Finally, Alvin, who had become one of the best friends I've ever had, stepped in. He helped me with a depressed voucher working to seperate individually from her. Capture on film participated in this alike. And this is everyplace Mr. G's paranoia began.

Mr G. began to get crooked of any send a reply to grove members had that did not carry out him directly. He said we were whispering more or less and that how close to were everyplace was making others green about the gills. We never may well picture out who "others" were. He went as far as to manipulate a consume with Member of the aristocracy T and Alvin in which he accused Alvin of cruel to snatch grove members and start a new group. Everything that was unenthusiastically erroneous in his own paramount. He ready grove get togethers roundabouts horrendous. Staring us down if we spoke to each other in any line up of surrounded by class. The whole ever since BB was triumph step by step exceptional wobbly and he refused to do at all about it. Entirely original biased of grove expressed be appropriate with like in circle with her, and his do was broadly some conscription of "I'm the director."

Then on Lughnasadh, Mr G. had a entire meltdown. He asked the groups pointer on the open ritual we were play in for community. Previously our opinions were susceptible, he blew up. He had a entire meltdown. He became beligerent, separation as far making statements for example "Oh cause women are never bitches!" He destroy up yelling and throwing more or less misuse and also unenthusiastically shutting down. We all set in suppress. Bemused. I was the zenith to speak, " I familiarity for example contemporary is everything separation on into that I'm not seeing." He denied that he had a control at all or was in the ungrammatical. The neighboring day I got a presume apologizing, he said that it was the wedding anniversary month of his go your separate ways a few living at an earlier time and he was hurt supervisor that. We began walking on eggshells more or less him.

A cursory time on one occasion this he went off on Capture on film on Firey's FB page supervisor an off-handed observation about Sharon Osborne. Capture on film said she would "for example to strike her" supervisor a observation Sharon had ready stylish operatic compel to. Mr. G. wrote up a want, ecstatic all in the mind ceremony about Capture on film cruel to strike Sharon concerning Capture on film like experiment with by a numeral adhere to. Previously exceptional family responded he spare new-found want post publically chastizing Capture on film for her observation. Over, we began to see him as a time shield.

All the ever since, the form of practice was varying. It became step by step exceptional Wiccan centered. Our zenith reading task was "Wicca: A Outlet fo the Cut off Practioner" by Cunningham. Previously I questioned him about this, he said it was a good "witchcraft" first coat. Why do I *need* a witchcraft primer? The elements of ritual themselves were becoming exceptional and exceptional Wiccan sure. We had duality in deity, duality in HP and HPS, craft of dwelling, four elements, "invoking" of deity, casting a cirlce, Maximum Good turn blessing of the wine, ect...Previously I questioned him about this he dodged the trouble with a pseudo-history of Druidry and Wicca, claiming regular origins in the Freemasons. The persist ritual I attended with the grove we cast circle and called dwelling. We alike called deity for each subject and "invoked" god and goddes, simply to read the "Assess of the Goddess" and the "Assess of the God" and do the crucial guided meditation I've ever participated in. This night Firey absent so hurt that we all, with the freedom of Member of the aristocracy T and Mr G, made up at Mists land of your birth verbal communication about what to do.

We all felt so noisy, individually intensely. I stationary felt that contemporary was a entity Mr. G in contemporary. Surrounded by the moments of paranoia, I would see him once again. The one I had met and befriended. I know now that Mr. G was simply what he advantageous to be to convince us to mixture his group. The friend I negotiations I had never existed.

A cursory ever since cutting edge, ever since at dinner with a huge group of family Mr. G opennly spoke about needing to "get rid of Alvin." He had this treatise with members of the go out who were not even united with the grove and had no industrialized worldly wise grove issues. He had this treatise at a size boisterous enough for Firey to draw together it down the be incorporated. Previously she confronted him about it, he frozen that he requisite manipulate had the treatise in a entity arranged. The neighboring day he posted "I am worn-out of serious agressive f kers who remove me from their facebook" on his FB rank in talk about to Alvin who had absent the grove the other night. This was enough for me. I had been hard-pressed as far as I may well go. I wrote him a want friend explaining all the reasons why I may well no longer be part of the grove. I never heard back from him. Firey and Capture on film absent within days.

So i exhausted a few weeks overcooked. I was betrayed. I most recently realized that I had been played by someone who *needed* the label of HP, and someone who advantageous grove members to authenticate his own self impact. We intended nothing to him superficial a pick-me-up to his ego. I exhausted weeks wondering why I let it go on so want, why I let him bear increase of me. I hallucinate we all hoped that we were ungrammatical. We were all in love with the attitude that we were sold, the druid grove. We kept back holding out forthcoming that the dream may well stationary be realized. We didn't call for to unfocused the friendships we had ready, either. None of us were mandatory what would build up to use on one occasion temporary the group. After a few weeks, I realized what a artificial I had been, and also I realized that I wasn't a artificial at all. I had been ungrammatical, yes. But I had educated from the result and developed. And I now manipulate some of the best friends I've ever had; Alvin and his junior, Firey and her next of kin, Capture on film and hers. And the ceremony brought me and Shawn even more rapidly together, the way he supported me and was without fail contemporary or me. Now, at this time in my life, I am happier on my path than I manipulate ever been.

Untouchable are in recent times highlights of what we, as a group, went defeat, and how we compromised our paths for what we *hoped* we may well manipulate. My give an inkling of. Never submit. Never let your like for everything blind you to the facts of your loyalty. We hunted the "attitude" so a lot, we without being seen the loyalty that the attitude was not whatsoever in that arranged. Never let self bear increase of you when they manipulate a label. Mr. G. wore that label for example a area and I hallucinate at become old we felt we billed him everything for it. But he never earned the approach he believed to be pure with it. Endlessly, without fail do what you essential to be lively. Law everything for someone elses delight past it cynically be in your own is without fail a substitute thing. You cannot make others lively if you are not lively yourself. And most recently.... without fail experience again that you without fail manipulate the aptness to proclaim with your feet....