Friday, September 26, 2014

Gaia Community Is Closing Down

Gaia Community Is Closing Down
so I courage be moving my posts from grant to dowry. I seek someone finds no matter which tempting :-)

Questions and Reflections:


At the same time as phone call does your first self take for the world?

"The around is not "love", it's "no disturb"

"You by take all the answers."

How can you around the think over, "At the same time as do you do?"

Approach my uprightness


"In a way there's finished pluck in staying put and detection the truth in chalky underdeveloped boxes... when it is grant. "

"There's a all-powerful latitude, isn't grant, in knowing that you don't know?"

Are we grant yet?

Yes. We are accusatory everywhere we are understood to be.

At the same time as are your convention for life?

Oh my... too hang around to list dowry.

Too hang around "bad" convention, too hang around convention that limitation sooner of satisfy... too hang around "good" ones I tell untruths forgetting.

Also, they tell untruths evolving. Numerous head off, some new ones normal, some win over, they combine each other and separate and take children...

I have to marker a bible. :-D

At the same time as do you guard about astrology?

I guard astrology is a science that has a lot finished to continue than can be hurriedly tacit, but I don't guard stars and planets effect us in any way.

If go like a bullet also, it is a very shut symbol dialogue that can be hand-me-down to instruct in psychological behavior models.

Do you read your horoscope?

If by "horoscope" you mean the 12 bits and pieces in magazines and sites that tell you what happens to your sign this month - no, I don't. I connoisseur horoscopes are too fantastic and established to be meaning whatsoever.

At the same time as is your sign?

Aries Sun, Gemini Moon, Disturbance Libra...

Do you find hang around of that sign's traits within you?

Which one's? ;-> Yes, I do. My husband typically refers to me and our dog as the Aries kids. (His centenary is a week previously hope)

At the same time as has been your middle age with astrology?

Subsequent to that I was about 10 to the same degree I started to study it, and within 5 natural life had bookish to unreserved charts and interpret them quite well, and now I'm 40 - my middle age with astrology cannot be reciprocal dowry. At the same time as I can say is that I know it "works". I don't know how, but it works.

I what's more guard grant is a LOT Supervisor to learn and if I had been energetic with my astrology "hobby", I'd drawn wouldn't know finished than 10% of everything grant is to know.

At the same time as is your dearest instruct of weather?

Stormy weather :-)

It has been "cute" days now approaching a week, it's haughty 30 degrees celsius - in shadow - I go through elegant I am leave-taking popular meltdown. Sun is too gaudy and hot, and I purely attempt popular shadows together with my husband and my dog.

I don't elegant chilling either. Effortless is gently. Effortless breezes, cool summer nights, high and gaudy cool emanate and autumn days, cool, subdued and "emotional" winter days, to the same degree the cook stays something like 10-15 centigrades... That's very gently.

Rain is gently to the same degree it pours, and if you add some strong light wind, lightnings and black and yellow clouds... GREAT! Donate is go like a bullet bigger :-)

Now, I don't elegant it to the same degree cyclone kills everyday or destroys their lives, but I connoisseur tornadoes and hurricanes are cute. I elegant them anyway.

At the same time as are you waiting for?

The chores to go comatose... ;-)

What's the supreme cute offspring thing you've seen this week?

This week? A lot of cute offspring gear

By means of them the crocus coming up, saw them this dawning walking the dog. They take planted crocus bulbs by the opening and now they are in flower. (Yes, I survive in Sweden, we haven't come scarce than that ;-))

Yesterday, walking the dog, I saw some coltsfoot plant life :-)

Route Thursday I saw the untimely butterfly of the court and it was yellow :-) A good, fun court waiting for me :-)

I picked some kindling in and now they are green, with petty, cute trees. Numerous of them has pussywillows :-)

Suitably... satiated with beautifu offspring plant life, trees, butterflies, game birds making nests and set off, animal offspring...

In what family of your life power you elegant someone to help you?

Necessary now it's my health. I'm in approaching unending aggrieve, and doctors cannot find any problem - I want them to try harder and not pull out up previously they find the problem. I am worn-out of having aggrieve and worn-out when I take aggrieve...*sigh*

If you had all the time in the world what would you do?

but I Keep in check all the time in the world!

Why is the room you're in arranged the way it is?

Equipment go everywhere they get room and other gear heavy something like as best hysteria.

It's a bit elegant the garden paths - one court they didn't "pull out" everyday paths - they purely sow foliage all haughty the place. The paths were grant in the Autumn, as everyday had in use the best paths haughty the foliage. Afterward court they were cobbled.

How can straightforwardness support aliveness?

by removing the distraction.

At the same time as in your life gives you the supreme satisfaction?

To adhere to my desires...

to doze to the same degree one is really worn-out, to go to the toilet to the same degree one is really poverty-stricken, to eat to the same degree one is really dry, to coloring to the same degree one is really gross...

At the same time as ill would you supreme elegant a reply for?

world treaty

Are you playing a lot in your life?

No... critically not. I tell untruths forgetting... I get the life too unfavorably and turn everything popular a rub and responsibility and job and work and obligation and ask too much of and other infertile stuff... So no be unable to believe your own eyes Ketutar is a uninteresting girl LOL

In what areas of your life do you want to learn more?

My untimely riposte was "in any and every area!", but that is not true...

I want to learn finished about magic. I want to learn finished about my opt for behavior and spirituality. I want to learn about me and my magical talents and how to use them for the good of the world, my environment, my in, my friends... in the end, it's all the extremely, but I am a underdeveloped circle girl and don't see in my opinion as some benign of Redeemer of The world. :-D Supervisor as a climb in the procedure in the middle of millions of others... we all take a place in the Interval and everything we do ask everything also...

I what's more want to learn finished about shining and making desserts. ;-)

At the same time as new thinking are bouncy in you these days?

no new thinking, the old ones are promising :-)

At the same time as would you elegant to commit to?

Speech


At the same time as is the chasm between desires and needs?

eed is no matter which I cannot survive worsening.

Beg is an inner mechanics to make us trouble what we take been born to do.

I guard our desires are deepest and quality - we want what we are understood to want - not everybody desires to be a newspaper columnist, to take red hair, to take cats, to travel, to take a Jugend address with a Heroic library, in sports ground, with a dear, nice-looking fellow, with whom one can sit in the garden satiated with plant life and desert and secrets and mystic and magic, and take a oil tea on Lomonosov tea set and white Battenburg lace cloth...

Numerous everyday want to take espresso in excited public with a dear, nice-looking fellow, who has a lot of money, a real rolex, gently, fast car, excited list and a home in Monaco.

Numerous everyday want to be that fellow.

Numerous everyday want to travel to India to mull over under a Bunyan tree and quit Illusion.

Not me. It hardship mean no matter which.

How has your life changed haughty the past 10 years?

Most unavoidably, and a lot.

At the same time as dialogue do you speak supreme fluently?

My mothertongue.

At the same time as prevalent transitions are you experiencing?

life ;-)

Inmost Foundation Ages :-D

Waiting for Menopause


Since did you position speak in advantage of a group?

In school.

I don't find homily in advantage of a group problematic, if I take a park "idiom". I got "cured" from that disturb in Highschool.

At the same time as topics do you care for to avoid?

Whatever fanatics want to conversation.

While take you found the supreme treaty of mind?

within

At the same time as is the light elegant authorization now?

Salubrious is yet authorization, even to the same degree the duskiness is authorization too :-)

Donate hardship be shadows and reflections in life for it to be inimitable :-)

It's elegant in the NG ad - "sometimes we hardship fly to wide-ranging we belong on earth, sometimes we hardship bow down to wide-ranging to the same degree to stand up for what we guard in..."

sometimes bad gear hardship gorge for us to greeting light :-)

At the same time as is discharge to you?

Satisfaction.

Days comfortable with what is dowry, now, seeing, counting and appreciating the blessings :-)

It's my 11th wedding day today, and I chill out to my husband snoring dowry in bed beside me, and the dog is deep him in the footend, and that makes me very glowing :-)

Since was the position time you were inspired to tears?

A couple of days ago I started a string called "Dear, Respite and Familiarity", and someone (you know who you are :-)) sent me an e-card, thanking me for it :-)

I had been a bit sad when it seemed no-one cared about the string, and my pains had gone concealed, but the phone call told me that it did specific :-)

Thank you, very extensively :-)

"Don't ask what the world desires. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it. In the same way as what the world desires is everyday who take come alive."

- Howard ThurmanWhat's contributed supreme to who you are today?

Vivacity


At the same time as culture supreme interests you?

At all


As I happened to see someone else's riposte to this, I realized that I require to define "culture" untimely.

I guard "culture" is no matter which that "happens". Since ever a group of everyday lives together, they get a culture. It doesn't come from "coarse to act in a way that power fit the supervision", but "what works best for the articulate group".

In the least now and as a consequence grant are everyday born who doesn't go through cozy in the group. Necessary fork parents get a child who thinks communalism is a all-powerful form. Christian parents get a Pagan child. These everyday scribble a subculture - they get from the culture what they find good, and put back the bad bits with what they connoisseur is good. All but Protestants. They get the Bible, Jesus, God and a lot of dogmas from Catholicism, but put in own ideology.

Numerous subcultures function better than the mother-culture, some subcultures get haughty and become prime culture, some subcultures do this by leaving the mother-culture. This is how USA was founded.

Numerous "groups of everyday" are big, elegant countries, some are underdeveloped, even to a handful of everyday, or purely one. Plentiful dying cultures are underdeveloped, as they are dying when all the children honest to combination new-found culture.

At the same time as is true, I connoisseur, is that grant are no humans worsening culture. Directly one individualistic can scribble a subculture, and in a way not recently "can", but does.

Donate are no two Pagans who define their culture the extremely way, even to the same degree a lot of their definition is the extremely, so in uprightness they what's more take their own subculture.

This is why I connoisseur answering "none" to this think over, is either saying "I am not responsive of my fellow worldly beings, nor in my opinion" or "I don't understand the think over".

At the same time as was the position museum you visited?

Family circle Museum of Stockholm to see the Caspar David Friedrich scene

http://www.caspardavidfriedrich.org/

At the same time as book take you been keen to read?

A lot of books.

I'm authorization now coarse to understand this spiritual imperialism, so I'm reading Gary Zukav, Deepak Chopra, CIM, Donald Neale Walsh and such. Eckhard Tolle is a big entrant, and whatsoever also to be had in Oprah.

Terribly tempting to read this stuff, individual an European Pagan and a witch, that is from outside... The silver stuff of jump are so ardently discernible to me, as the dancers don't glare to even learn... Spellbinding.

Why ask the big questions?

Why not?

Ask every think over, think over everything :-) Nonconformist is what through the planet :-)

Has your star changed haughty the years?

I don't connoisseur my star has changed... purely the way I speak in my opinion and how I operate.

I take bookish to pessimism, be aware of and disturb my fellow worldly beings, and therefore mist, minimize and retreat, but my star is very extensively the extremely I revive it individual.

At the same time as take you been education about this past week?

Not extensively - between Olympics and individual ill grant isn't extensively time nor action to other gear :-D

At the same time as are the character of graciousness?

Quiet, shut up, kindheartedness, benevolence, self esteem

Who is the supreme boundless individualistic in your life?

I am.

2. My husband, soulmate, best friend and life accomplice :-)

Hence comes my in, friends, and the rest of the everyday of the world, according to dampness to me in the circle of life.

The finished I form a junction with everyday, the finished boundless the are in my life.

At the same time as is your mountain enemy?

Exuberance :-D

Fear.

At the same time as do you require supreme in your life?

Vivacity :-D

At the same time as was the position thing you celebrated?

Days Finnish :-)

Does living a simpler life allure to you?

yes

Who has been on your concentration recently?

A lot of everyday. My in, my friends, everyday I greeting, everyday I don't greeting...

How has your life been dissimilar than what you imagined?

LOL very extensively so :-)

I wanted to become a mother.

I unhurried on getting the untimely child by 1988, and as a consequence list until I take at smallest amount of 7. I am the seventh child my self, so... 7th child of a 7th child... you know. ;-)

I wanted to be an acrobat, take a athlete fish farm, be a gardener, be a direct, be a soldier, be this and that, and go like a bullet of it happened.