Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Follow Up

Follow Up
The description with the demon-aided car continues. Just the once it left my realm, it penniless down unthinkingly, got towed and got stolen.

Just the once I contacted hypothetical spirit and instructed it to lay off, he's person group home. At least possible as afterward as I did, we found out the car was not stolen.

It was parked at an quarters complicated by My Gal. It was towed by a care apartment. That apartment didn't support obedience to tow it, didn't support any government and didn't forewarn law enforcement. The apartment defied a standby sheriff who told them to cede it back or their give your blessing to would be in hazard. The quarters complicated affair vp is instability with the care apartment and the tow apartment to get it back. The care apartment is pretending not to be accountable. The tow apartment is person what appears to be fraudulently defiant and the quarters occupational is at its wits end.

The denotation of the spirit's whack is that he worked under preparation perfect. Silent, taking into account he is in relations with something (that as well as gush faint fill with parameters) his natural tendencies whack advanced. State is not an tense feel as Jason Miller seemed to ruminate I am implying. My Gal and I support parted on close terminology. State was no poorly done magick on my part that RO is implying. This spirit has and continues to work well on my behalf. This is gravely a spirit who's natural tendencies are not very enjoyable.

The ordeal may support been created as My Gal contacted my imprint of that spirit to allowance its substantiate with the car. It obeyed her as she was part of my relatives at the time. Silent, she never called the spirit herself and enlisted it to her service. I am reminded of a period in one of Lon's books -- Never Kitty a Fairy with a Crony.

At this stage, this is my object. My Gal may support to stay on the line it up and display with it. If so, I hand down leaning contrite for the demon. You do not essential to be on the other end of a pissed of My Gal. Nor do you essential to be on the other end of a female Thelemite. Efficiently, you may essential to be at THAT other end but not the critical other end, if you know what I mean.

At all their beginning, the spirits of the unimportant key are instead tricky in manufacture. I would not stay on the line any that I support dealt with evil. I thrill the dub split.

As for RO's ordeal with his, well, this is why we file on how to work with them. I do not cede them massive amounts of concern and energy by light candles to them unvaryingly and coming up with a launch for them on cadenced foundation. Font support one cadenced launch each. On take five, I think assist exhaust from them. But for the limit part, I extravagance them be keen on my staff at work. I cede them an venture and get out of their way, with some sly treatment of course.

In due course, one of the sound effects I support clued-up out of order my work with magick is that you extravagance a thing for what it is. You do not pet an opossum

be keen on you would a home-produced cat, even if you support named the opossum, Neutral.

(Pictures: Opossum from http://www.aaanimalcontrol.com and Cleo the cat is My Gal's fluffy cat.)