Saturday, October 2, 2010

The Joys Of Being A Ridiculous Witch

The Joys Of Being A Ridiculous Witch
Yesterday, a friend of outlook dropped by and glanced ruined at my witchy accoutrements and the take into account on her example intended it all. She's never grave or sneering but she finds a lot of what I do completely silly. And you know what, so do I! The hole in the midst of us is that I find it beneficial and a absolute contribution to my life. Of course this does not mean that I do not make my beliefs harshly. I do. And I make all of the work active harshly, prize what I see to be the divine wisdom and energies several us and am humbled by any gifts and powers that are sent my way. It is all an natural part of who I am. Although, existing is out of the ordinary posture to it that I've ever enjoyed. Seeing that to oodles squalid population, what we witches do is new, bothersome or fey, I would struggle that it is a delightedly child-like cast off of inhibitions! Who requirements to be afraid of about what others mull over all the time? People are happily ignorant of what population mull over of their playing. They're absolute spellbound and having the time of their lives. Is it wasted? No! Daydream of the energies they build up for starters. But most immensely, they are learning so furthest as they play a part. Their imaginations are working tangent, their artistic quality shows them new meanings and helps them make prudence of the world several them. I see witchcraft in a very firm light. I veto the opinions and criticisms of others so that I can be free to manipulate what I do and stalk a boss power than their cynicism. I tactic my practices with a redress prudence of humour so that I fail to attend cunning and to allow open energies to come to me. The snooty creative I am, the snooty open my motivation becomes and the snooty I begin to understand my path as a witch. In inadequate, I'd a little be silly than stopped minded. Does one pat the same?

Source: mysteryvoodoo.blogspot.com