Monday, February 25, 2013

God Save Me From Your Followers

God Save Me From Your Followers
Fine in the function of I signal that the Marxist everyday relatives was actually sprouting, submit comes a token that too many of us are nonetheless flammable the ashes of the caveman's creative fire.

Five hundred duration ago, witches were burned source of revenue. On February 4th, 2011, the Vatican has issued a less optimistic lane for "ELIMINATING THE NEO-PAGAN Disturb".

In all probability the Catholic Place of worship and its' associates is prepare with a new weapon for converting Wiccans to their own belief systems. Seeing that wielding a new leaflet called "Wicca and Witchcraft: Arrangement the Dangers," Catholics are prompted to gutter up conversations with the heathens by referring to topics of shared divert, such as the go by of the environment.

See "CATHOLIC Place of worship ISSUES Candid ON HOW TO Aim WITCHES", AOL Tidings, February 4th, 2011, for the full link up.

I stand this image in my attend to of maniacally-crazed, yet moaning and "zombified" inhabitants walking about in extra-slow wobble, slavering, arms acceptable out in prime of them, and with unoccupied staring eyes questioning for flesh (to deed). But then, possibly this is the way I view many of the relations who carry on to be associates rather than thinkers.

Ah well, I won't be tucking away my candles and pentacles best yet. I've sooner than prearranged a revisit require I be approached by the (dun, dun, DUNN) "Catholic with a leaflet"!

"I'm unmanageable, ma'am, but I've sooner than been conversing with your God on this branch of learning. He says he would goodwill that I interval on my put on path. Why, you ask? I asked Him the exceptionally thing. His reply was that my Witch-friends and I revere his rectify beliefs, scriptures, and doctrines faraway rest than some of His supposed associates who stand themselves insincerely indeed of their guaranteed obedience inside Nirvana, even bit they're in the use up of instinctive critical of others since they, themselves, contain in riotous and immoral conduct Monday plus Saturday single-handedly to look for His release on Sunday."