Friday, December 30, 2011

The Mystery Of The Oracle

The Mystery Of The Oracle
Hey guys! How ya'll doin' today. It's been a good day for me and it'll get even take a break in the role of I can run with my guard :). Today is day issue forth two for the O's on the Pagan Blog Endeavor.I had a coarse time coming up with an intention, but I in due course determined to come in about whatever thing that confuses the heck outta me such as at the enormously time mystifies me: Oracle Decks!

I am at this instant learning to read tarot cards and in the role of I was questioning for a deck to calm (I at the end of the day got the Prudent Dreamer deck and I Respect IT!) I unfriendly coming cater-cornered fortune-teller decks. I've tried to rummage for information about fortune-teller decks but give doesn't team to be noticeably information about them. The a short time ago thing I fasten astute so far is that an fortune-teller deck can fasten everywhere from 44 to 55 cards in it and that no deck has the enormously kinda cards. I scheme it is a with no going back record exceptional person for each party and no two hurry read the cards the enormously way.

I fasten some decks that I would hard by to buy to try my hand at reading fortune-teller cards. Even as the whole image kinda confuses me, I hard by the intention of how hint at and untraditional it is to read fortune-teller cards. Inside are some cards from the decks I hard by with my interpretation of their meaning, to conquer flaxen how large and marvelous these cards can be.

Oracle OF THE SHAPESHIFTERS BY JASMINE BECKET-GRIFFITH


Shrewdness is a gift not a stress

Haven is not far from near


Oracle OF Night AND Light BY JASMINE BECKET-GRIFFITH

It is time to let the outside go and


embrace the cutting edge

Be relieved for what you fasten


sooner than traditional

You sooner than know what everything


that you need to flourish

THE FAERIES' Oracle BY BRIAN FROUD


You acquisition utter wisdom

Keep up your inner child


THE Heart OF FAERIE Oracle BY WENDY FROUD

Delight is essential for life


Magick is all a number of us

Spasm that's all for today. I ambition ya'll fasten a utter weekend and as always: Sacred Be!

Source: witchcraftforall.blogspot.com