Thursday, July 29, 2010

Tarot Mountain Sunset First Attempt At Hdr

Tarot Mountain Sunset First Attempt At Hdr Image
I have always liked the look of HDR so I downloaded Photomatix to give it a go as my Photoshop skills are limited. I do not have a lot of photos with different exposures to play with so it was kinda hard to find one that worked. Yes the image is over saturated and not the best example but it was fun to play with. I am going to have to take a few more exposures when I shoot next or play around with the raw capacity of the program. The other thing I worry about with this image is that I am not sure you would know what it is by looking at it....

In non photography related news, two new Tarot decks arrived today, the Legacy of the Divine Deck by the brilliant Ciro Marchetti and the Fairy Tale Tarot by Lisa Hunt. Will post photos and thoughts on these on the weekend as my hopes of going to my friends baby blessing this weekend in Albany have been dashed due to sickness.

This is a short post, I have a huge tender document to complete, my first uni assignment due tomorrow and a weeks worth of prac to prepare for and a Client lunch to go to. I need another me!

You might also like:

Scott Cunningham - Earth Air Fire And Water More Techniques Of Natural Magic
Aaron Leitch - A Pronunciation Guide To The Angelical Language Of Dr John Dee
Maroth Miklos - Picatrix First Chapter In Hungarian