Tuesday, July 13, 2010

A Tarot Journey

A Tarot Journey Cover There is plenty of very good information about the Tarot, its symbolism and its origin. What I would like to do is share about the journey of the Tarot and all that it could and can teach.

As a kid and well into my 20s and 30s, I could always feel when something was going to change, sometimes it appeared not for the good, at least on the surface.

I could feel my mood swings and everyone else's mood swings around me. Pretty much not knowing where my personal space began or ended and where another's space began or ended. There were times, many times, where communication was almost impossible. It was bizarre to feel my words organized in my thoughts, but to speak them out loud, somehow the translation was lost.

It would be the Tarot that would assist, guide and teach me how to connect all the pieces for clear communication. Prior to my journey, learning about each card, I did read a bit on its origin and its symbolism. It was at this point, that I had not yet discovered that I was an empath, with high intuition. So, as I took a journey through each card, I found myself becoming clearer and more connected in my communication.

The Tarot is an excellent source of teaching, when wanting to have a deeper understanding about life changes. The Tarot teaches us how to open our minds and approach these changes from another angle, another perspective. Because we are living in very new and different times, consulting the Tarot, is no longer about predictions and outcomes, but a means to resolution, from another level of thinking.

On our journey with the Tarot, take your time and work with each card individually. Be patient with your learning experience. When working with the Tarot, this is the part of our life, where we slow down a bit and allow our intuition to develop and guide us on this journey.

And yes, our intuition does open and in the process of opening, we learn how to blend logic and intuition, to troubleshoot and guide us to our life changes. As human beings, when life changes come to us, they at first will appear as negatives happening in our lives. When we begin working with the Tarot, we begin to discover that the so called negatives of our lives, are actually new opportunities to better align with our life, at a deeper intuitive level.

We are all entering a time in our life, where common sense and intuition can act as a guide to our life changes.

So, for all who feel drawn to the Tarot, yes, by all means, read about its history and then consider how you feel drawn to the Tarot and allow your intuition, your inner knowing to guide you on your journey. The more that we learn how to be grounded in the now and present moment; in our bodies, our breath and our knowing, the better our experiences of change, that we can master with our intuition.

The Tarot is a wonderful teacher and guide, to the journey of your own inner discoveries.

Books You Might Enjoy:

Michael Prescott - Darklore
Lyall Watson - Supernature
Nick Farrell - Notes On Geomancy
Aristotle - On Dreams